“I Feel Better. I Look Better. Who Knew That My Liver Needed So Much Help?”
Stacie T., Real DetoxiThin Customer
“I Feel Better. I Look Better. Who Knew That My Liver Needed So Much Help?”
Stacie T., Real DetoxiThin Customer
- Detoxify the estrogens that are clogging your liver, so it functions normally
- Re-balance your hormones to feel better, look slimmer, and think clearly again
- Support the safe, healthy, and ongoing elimination of toxins being stored in your body
- All it takes to Detoxify is two small capsules per day
- Vegan-Approved / Gluten-Free / Soy-Free / Non-GMO
Unexplainable Weight Gain. Crushing Mood Swings. Slow, Foggy Thinking. Low Sex Drive. These Conditions Are ALL Caused By Hormone Disruptors - And You’re Swimming In Them.
Most of us spend our days breathing polluted air, bathing in man-made chemicals, eating fruits & veggies slathered in pesticides, and cleaning our homes with harsh detergents. Many of these are full of harmful “xenoestrogens” that disrupt our hormonal balance. Making matters worse is the fact that these xenoestrogens are “hiding” in plain sight. You’ll find them in your:
- Bath, hair, and laundry soaps
- Nonstick pans and food packaging
- Sofa, carpeting, mattress, and car seat
- Water bottles and aluminum cans
- Food (High Fructose Corn Syrup and Soy)
So unless you move to an uninhabited island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, these hormone-hijacking xenoestrogens are inescapable, and they could be causing you to experience Estrogen Overload.
It all starts in your liver, which is responsible for detoxing xenoestrogens, and other toxins. Think of it as an air filter. If you never clean out an air filter it fills up with dirt, dust, and grime. Over time, the buildup of debris leads to clogged airways that fail to operate normally. This is exactly what happens inside your liver. Xenoestrogens such as PCBs, BPAs, and Phthalates will clog up your liver and you’ll end up feeling awful!
Step 1: Clean Your Liver and Destroy The Xenoestrogens
In the face of daily xenoestrogen exposure, your liver needs support.
That’s where Dr. Mark Rosenberg’s powerful DetoxiThin formula steps in. DetoxiThin contains a little-known nutrient found in Broccoli that “power-washes” your liver’s detox pathways; supporting, strengthening, and protecting your liver. This nutrient is called Di-lndole Methane (DIM for short), and it helps restore healthy hormone balance in your liver by adjusting the balance of bad estrogens (like xenoestrogens) to good estrogens. This is also great for weight loss because bad estrogens signal to your body to hold onto weight, especially in the hips and thighs.
DIM supports Phase One of your liver’s detox process. In Phase One, your liver breaks up the toxins into little pieces. However, while Phase One prepares the toxins in your body for removal, it doesn’t actually purge them from your body. That’s where detox Phase 2 begins.
Step 2: Purge The Xenoestrogens From Your Body
DetoxiThin doesn’t just clean your liver of xenoestrogens… it also makes sure that they’re flushed from your body. That’s Phase 2 detoxification, and it’s the “one-two punch” that clears xenoestrogens out of your body, flushes your system clean, and protects you from the environmental onslaught of hormonal disruptors. Which means that the body goes back to working the way it’s supposed to.
- Balance your hormones so it’s able to burn fat rather than store it away
- Bloating, irregular periods and mood swings are relieved.
- Your memory becomes sharper. No more ‘senior moments’.
- You’ll enjoy deep, rejuvenating sleep at night
- And it keeps your skin looking fresh, young, and clear
Haywire hormones and bad estrogens running rampant through your system are no fault of your own. But miserable health challenges such as stubborn fat… hot flashes… sleepless nights… mood swings… dry skin and premature wrinkles… and low sex drive…they don’t need to continue.
Phase 1 DIM Amplifier #1 — Choline
Choline is found in egg yolks and appears to be a key controlling factor in the development of fatty liver, likely by enhancing secretion of very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) particles in your liver.
Phase 1 DIM Amplifier #2 — Biotin
Biotin is a B vitamin which aids in cell growth, fat metabolism and energy generation. Often called the ‘hair vitamin’, it’s well known for helping maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
Phase 2 Support: Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle is traditionally used to support liver health, help rebuild liver cells, and remove toxins from the body processed through the liver. It also contains the active ingredient silymarin, which acts as an antioxidant by reducing free radical production.
Phase 2 Support: L-Methionine
L-Methionine is an essential amino acid necessary for many bodily functions, including immune cell production, proper nerve function, and supporting your body's methylation pathways.
Phase 2 Support: N-Acetyl-Cysteine
N-Acetyl Cysteine plays an important role in your body’s detoxification process, and also has applications for other liver-based conditions thanks to its antioxidant and pro-inflammatory (helps support healthy inflammatory levels) benefits. It also produces glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Phase 2 Support: L-Glycine
L-Glycine is the second most widespread amino acid in the human body and it plays a role in nearly every part of the body.
Phase 2 Support: Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fat and water-soluble antioxidant that helps enzymes turn nutrients into energy while also raising the levels of other antioxidants, such as vitamin C and glutathione, helping to protect you against skin damage and reducing signs of aging.
Phase 2 Support: Turmeric
Turmeric has been used in traditional medicine in India for centuries, turmeric has a rich store of antioxidants which help protect cells from free radicals.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center: “Curcumin stimulates production of bile by the gallbladder. The liver uses bile to eliminate toxins; bile also rejuvenates liver cells that breakdown harmful compounds.” For this reason, turmeric has been used to address digestion and liver conditions.
DetoxiThin Is Guaranteed For 1 Full Year
Every capsule of DetoxiThin is meticulously crafted to Dr. Rosenberg’s sky-high standards, and all bottles undergo a thorough third-party inspection before they ship out to you. DetoxiThin is vegan-approved, gluten-free, soy-free, and made with non-GMO ingredients. Simply put, it’s a clinically-sourced, premium supplement. If you’re like most customers, you’ll feel the DetoxiThin difference within weeks (if not sooner). Because of these reasons, every purchase of DetoxiThin is guaranteed for 1 full year. Not for thirty days, or even sixty days. Simply give DetoxiThin a try, and if you decide that it’s not right for you, contact us for a quick, no-hassle refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does DetoxiThin have any interactions or side-effects?
The seven toxin-flushing nutrients in DetoxiThin are all extracted from Non-GMO, organic plants. In other words, they’re the “good stuff” that everyone can benefit from. All seven ingredients (as well as DIM) have been rigorously studied, and none have been shown to have any side effects or interaction risks. Beyond the clinical studies, we’re proud to say that we’ve now sold over 10,000 bottles of DetoxiThin to happy customers across America. Not a single one has reported to have experienced any adverse effects. Of course, as with all supplements, you should check with your doctor (and don’t be surprised if he or she is impressed!)
How does DetoxiThin actually work?
If you’re currently dealing with uncontrollable weight gain, wild mood swings, dry skin, wrinkles, foggy thinking, and a stunted sex drive, there’s a good chance that your liver is clogged up, unable to detox environmental estrogens and toxins. With these harmful estrogens present in practically every facet of your life, your body is under a relentless assault that is preventing your liver from doing its job.
Dr. Rosenberg formulated DetoxiThin with 8 ingredients (6 toxin eliminators and 2 DIM amplifiers) clinically proven to attack the hormone disrupters ravaging your body, package them up, and aid your liver in flushing them from your system for good. When you get rid of these perky xenoestrogens, your liver returns to optimal function, and you’ll start to feel better, look better, and think clearer.
Can you explain how DIM and the toxin-flushing nutrients work?
When your liver becomes overloaded with hormone disruptors it begins to slow down. It stops detoxing and cleaning your body of the dangerous chemicals you come into contact with everywhere from water bottles to makeup to your soaps and detergents. When this happens, it’s NORMAL to gain weight, feel foggy all day long, experience abnormal hot flashes, and for your skin to dry out, crack, and lose it’s healthy glow. But, when you introduce the right toxin-flushing ingredients to your body that support your liver and help it return to optimal form.
DIM latches itself onto toxins, “boxes them up,” and then the seven toxin-flushing nutrients step in to “ship” the boxes of your body, never to be seen again. Like inserting a brand new filter into a vacuum, these toxins can finally be expelled from your body for good, allowing you to return to your old form.
How long will it take for DetoxiThin to work?
Some customers report feeling better in three or four days, others in three or four weeks. Our customers who report the best results have typically been taking it for three months. This timeframe gives DetoxiThin the time it needs to flush out the present toxins in your body, support your liver, and give your body a chance to return to normal. Which is why we offer 3-month and 6-month supplies; both backed up by our 365-Day guarantee – we want customers to have the chance to make DetoxiThin a daily habit, and see just how much better they feel.
What if I don’t feel any different?
If DetoxiThin doesn’t work for you, you’d be among the roughly 13% of our customers who don’t experience any difference. That’s ok though – we understand that health isn’t “one size fits all.” No matter which DetoxiThin package you purchase, you’ll always be protected by our 1 year guarantee. If you do decide you’d like a refund, all you have to do is send us an email or give us a call. We’ll process your refund quickly, professionally, and without a hassle or insulting questions.
Real Customer Reviews
(1) Antiproliferative effect of dietary glucarate on the Sprague-Dawley rat mammary gland. (2004, March 17). Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/030438359090138N
(2) Antiproliferative effect of dietary glucarate on the Sprague-Dawley rat mammary gland. (2004, March 17). Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/030438359090138N
(3) Zbigniew Walaszek, Malgorzata Hanausek-Walaszek, John P. Minton, Thomas E. Webb, Dietary glucarate as anti-promoter of 7, 12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced mammary tumorigenesis, Carcinogenesis, Volume 7, Issue 9, September 1986, Pages 1463–1466, https://doi.org/10.1093/carcin/7.9.1463
(4) Das, S. K., & Vasudevan, D. M. (2006, October). Protective effects of silymarin, a milk thistle (Silybium marianum) derivative on ethanol-induced oxidative stress in liver. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17133738
(5) Wu, G. (2009, May). Amino acids: Metabolism, functions, and nutrition. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19301095
(6) De Andrade, K. Q., Moura, F. A., Dos Santos, J. M., De Araújo, O. R., De Farias Santos, J. C., & Goulart, M. O. (2015, December 18). Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Hepatic Diseases: Therapeutic Possibilities of N-Acetylcysteine. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26694382
(7) Cascella, R., Evangelisti, E., Zampagni, M., Becatti, M., D'Adamio, G., Goti, A., . . . Cecchi, C. (2014, August). S-linolenoyl glutathione intake extends life-span and stress resistance via Sir-2.1 upregulation in Caenorhabditis elegans. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24835770
(8) Packer, L., & Cadenas, E. (2011, January). Lipoic acid: Energy metabolism and redox regulation of transcription and cell signaling. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21297908
(9) Matsugo, S., Han, D., Tritschler, H. J., & Packer, L. (1996, February). Decomposition of alpha-lipoic acid derivatives by photoirradiation-formation of dihydrolipoic acid from alpha-lipoic acid-. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8932519
(10) Menon, V. P., & Sudheer, A. R. (2007). Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17569207
(11) Grummer, R. R. (2008, April). Nutritional and management strategies for the prevention of fatty liver in dairy cattle. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18329917/