“I sleep better at night, and I have more energy during the day.”
— Roberta., Verified Customer
How to get a high dose of D3, without the risks? Combine it with Vitamin K2, in this potent blend that supports:
- A Powerful Immune System
- Strong, Supportive Bones
- Healthy, Natural Energy
- An Upbeat Mood
100% No BS, 1 year Guarantee
Subscribers save 10% on every bottle
Free shipping on every order!
The Top Reasons To Take D3 Shield (According To The Clinical Studies)
1 – Immunity
Vitamin D is critical for a healthy, balanced immune system. It regulates the many immune cells that work as your body's defense system, protecting you from illnesses both little, and large. Other studies also point to Vitamin D deficiency as a potential risk factor for out of control inflammation. So making a high quality D3 a daily habit can make you feel clearer and better than you have in years.
2 – Bone Health
As you age, your body absorbs less calcium from food3. But Vitamin D3 can help your body extract and use more calcium, just like you did when you were younger. There’s only one problem – too much D3 can cause calcium deposits in your arteries, and the formation of kidney stones4. That’s why Dr. Rosenberg pairs D3 with Vitamin K2 – it’s the “calcium coach” that guides calcium into your bones, to keep them strong5.
3 – Energy & Mood
D3 Shield affects multiple energy pathways in your body and brain. Vitamin K2 protects both your mitochondria – the “power plants in your cells” – as well as your brain itself, from damage6. Vitamin D3 has been shown to promote optimal levels of serotonin and dopamine, contributing to a sunnier, happier mood7. And finally, Vitamin D3 has been linked across multiple studies to improved sleep quality8.
4 – You’re (Probably) Not Getting Enough
Nearly 42% of Americans are deficient in Vitamin D9, and the older you are, the greater your risk10. And low levels of Vitamin D have been linked to osteoporosis and rickets11, autoimmune conditions and hypertension12, and lower life expectancy13.
Designed With Care
By Dr. Mark Rosenberg
All Sun Coast Sciences formulas are carefully designed by Dr. Mark Rosenberg, to ensure clinical dosing, of the best ingredients, with superior bioavailability. In D3 Shield, you’ll find…
5000 IU of Vitamin D3:
While there’s no consensus on how much D3 you need every day, many clinical studies show that the greatest benefits occur with 1000-5000 IU daily. Dr. Rosenberg selected the upper boundary of this amount, to make sure that you’re getting adequate D3, no matter what your lifestyle.
There are two forms of Vitamin K2: K2-4, and K2-7. Many of the popular K2 supplements contain the cheaper form of K2-4. Yet it’s been shown that K2-7 can be up to 1000 times more effective than K2-4 and that it continues to work in the body for five times as long14. That’s why Dr. Rosenberg chose to include K2-7 in D3 Shield.
As we age, our bodies need more calcium to keep our bones strong. So Dr. Rosenberg included 210mg of easily absorbed Calcium Bicarbonate in every capsule of D3 Shield.
To ensure maximum bioavailability – how well these nutrients are absorbed by your body – Dr. Rosenberg has included BioPerine. This patented ingredient has been clinically proven to increase bioavailability of a range of nutrients.
How Much To Take (And When To Take It)
D3 Shield can be taken once daily. This will deliver 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 – and with Vitamin K2 on board, you’ll be protecting your arteries, your brain and your mitochondria, as well.
Dr. Rosenberg recommends taking D3 Shield 20-30 mins before your first or second meal of the day with an 8oz glass of water.
Some customers report improvements in their health in four to six days, while for others it takes four to six weeks. It will depend on how deficient you are in Vitamins D3 and K2. We also offer a Subscribe & Save program for customers who want to make D3 Shield a daily part of their lives.
Order With Confidence
(We’ve Got Your Back)
(We’ve Got Your Back)
All Sun Coast Sciences orders come with:
- Low-Cost, or Free Shipping: You’ll typically pay no more than $5 for shipping, and many of our packages include free shipping. We ship USPS First Class, and packages go out every night of the week. Most customers receive their orders in four days or less.
- A 365-Day Guarantee: If you don’t love our products, just call or write in, and we’ll be happy to refund you. We make it easy and hassle-free to get your money back
- 3rd-Party Testing: All of our ingredients are tested for purity upon receipt. Then, after each production run, our products are inspected at a third-party lab for integrity and potency. What you see on the label is what you get.
- No hidden health risks: Dr. Rosenberg is extremely careful about ingredient selection. Whenever possible, he chooses certified NON-GMO ingredients. And when our products contain allergens, we make sure it’s clearly labeled.
Frequently Asked Questions
With Dr. Mark Rosenberg
How is D3 Shield different from other Vitamin D supplements?
Vitamin D3 is a proven super nutrient that positively affects almost all parts of the body - brain, heart, bones, muscles, joints. But what most people don’t know is that Vitamin D3 supplementation can be deadly without Vitamin K2.
Among its many benefits, Vitamin D3 helps you absorb more calcium. But unless that calcium is directed into your bones, it can build up as arterial deposits. Imagine a dam made of calcium building up, blocking your blood flow – it’s not good!
Thankfully, one of Vitamin K2’s functions is to make sure all that extra calcium gets to our bones. It’s why we call it “The Calcium Coach” of the body. And it’s why I’ve included the superior form of K2-7 in this special formula. Simply put, D3 Shield is the best D3 you can get.
What Else Is K2 Good For?
Research has proven that Vitamin K2 helps with so many things. It can improve natural energy production. It supports great heart health. And it can even keep healthy blood sugar levels stable15.
The studies are endless, and keep getting better. For example, a recent trial I read showed that Vitamin K2 can improve cardiac output, equivalent to changes seen only after 6-9 months of endurance exercise16. It’s truly a “miracle Vitamin,” and I believe that every American should be taking it daily.
Are there any side-effects?
Every single ingredient in D3 Shield has been subject to numerous clinical trials and has proven to be safe and effective. Vitamin K2, in particular, is safe to take with blood thinning medication. The formula is non-addictive and non-habit-forming.
Remember, the K2-7 in D3 Shield is proven to be 1000% more effective than the weaker K2-4 form of Vitamin K2, so the amount of K2-7 in D3 Shield not only helps to keep your arteries free of calcium deposits, but I’ve ensured there’s enough of a dose for you to feel the sleep-enhancing, mood improving, bone strengthening effects.
IMPORTANT: Please do not take more than 10000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day (2 capsules), unless your physician has specifically suggested that you do so.
I don’t feel comfortable ordering online, can I talk to someone?
Of course you can! Just call us at 1-888-281-6816. You’ll speak to one of our incredibly friendly Customer Happiness Agents (seriously, they’re really great to talk to), and they’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you place your order.
How long will it take me to start seeing results on D3 Shield?
I’m going to be honest here: the effects of D3 are subtle. It’s rare that I give it to a patient, then have them come back a week later, saying “Dr. Rosenberg, I feel like a new person!” That’s because D3 + K2 works in so many ways, on so many pathways in your body, that the changes happen more slowly.
So what you’re much more likely to notice is that you’re sleeping better a month from now. You’re likely to notice an improved mood… one day you’ll be walking around feeling like you’ve been bathing in sunshine, and it’ll just kind of “hit you” that the D3 Shield is working. When activities that used to exhaust you feel like a walk in the park… you’ll know without a doubt that the D3 Shield formula is working.
And best of all, you’ll know that your heart, your bones, and your brain are all getting the nutrients and protection they need, to help you enjoy the best days that lie ahead.
Real Customer Reviews
(1) Ali Daneshkhah, Vasundhara Agrawal, Adam Eshein, Hariharan Subramanian, Hemant Kumar Roy, Vadim Backman. The Possible Role of Vitamin D in Suppressing Cytokine Storm and Associated Mortality in COVID-19 Patients. medRxiv, Posted April 30, 2020
(2) Petre Cristian Ilie, Simina Stefanescu, Lee Smith et al. The role of Vitamin D in the prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 infection and mortality, 08 April 2020, PREPRINT (Version 1) available at Research Square
(3) Wacker, M., & Holick, M. F. (2013, January 10). Vitamin D - effects on skeletal and extraskeletal health and the need for supplementation.
(4) Iribarren, C., Sidney, S., Sternfeld, B., & Browner, W. S. (2000, June 07). Calcification of the aortic arch: Risk factors and association with coronary heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease.
(5) Knapen, M. H., Drummen, N. E., Smit, E., Vermeer, C., & Theuwissen, E. (2013, September). Three-year low-dose menaquinone-7 supplementation helps decrease bone loss in healthy postmenopausal women.
(6) Ferland, G. (2013, November). Vitamin K and brain function.
(7) Jorde, R., Sneve, M., Figenschau, Y., Svartberg, J. and Waterloo, K. (2008), Effects of vitamin D supplementation on symptoms of depression in overweight and obese subjects: randomized double blind trial. Journal of Internal Medicine, 264: 599-609.
(8) Gao Q, Kou T, Zhuang B, Ren Y, Dong X, Wang Q. The Association between Vitamin D Deficiency and Sleep Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2018;10(10):1395. Published 2018 Oct 1. doi:10.3390/nu10101395
(9) Forrest KY, Stuhldreher WL. Prevalence and correlates of vitamin D deficiency in US adults. Nutr Res. 2011;31(1):48-54. doi:10.1016/j.nutres.2010.12.001
(10) Linnebur SA, Vondracek SF, Vande Griend JP, Ruscin JM, McDermott MT. Prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency in elderly ambulatory outpatients in Denver, Colorado. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother. 2007;5(1):1-8. doi:10.1016/j.amjopharm.2007.03.005
(11) Harald Dobnig, A review of the health consequences of the vitamin D deficiency pandemic, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 311, Issues 1–2, 2011, Pages 15-18, ISSN 0022-510X.
(12) Holick MF, Chen TC. Vitamin D deficiency: a worldwide problem with health consequences. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008;87(4):1080S-6S. doi:10.1093/ajcn/87.4.1080S
(13) Braun A, Chang D, Mahadevappa K, et al. Association of low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and mortality in the critically ill. Crit Care Med. 2011;39(4):671-677. doi:10.1097/CCM.0b013e318206ccdf
(14) napen, M. H., Schurgers, L. J., & Vermeer, C. (2007, July). Vitamin K2 supplementation improves hip bone geometry and bone strength indices in postmenopausal women.
(15) Beulens, J. W., Van der A, D. L., Grobbee, D. E., Sluijs, I., Spijkerman, A. M., & Van der Schouw, Y. T. (2010, August). Dietary phylloquinone and menaquinones intakes and risk of type 2 diabetes.
(16) McFarlin, B. K., Henning, A. L., & Venable, A. S. (2017, July). Oral Consumption of Vitamin K2 for 8 Weeks Associated With Increased Maximal Cardiac Output During Exercise.
100% No BS, 1 year Guarantee
Subscribers save 10% on every bottle
Free shipping on every order!