BioShield+™ "This product gave me my life back"
“This product gave me my life back.”
Hector, Verified Customer
“This product gave me my life back.”
Hector, Verified Customer
With a potent blend of nature’s own “self-defense” compounds, BioShield+™ supports:
- A Strong Immune System
- Natural, Youthful Energy
- Sharp Mental Clarity
- Relief For Overworked Joints
The Top Reasons To Take BioShield+™ (According To The Clinical Studies)
1 – Immunity
When your immune system is stressed out, it can overreact to threats… releasing destructive proteins called cytokines which can damage healthy organs and tissue. In fact, this is exactly what’s sent many people into hospitals in 20201-2. But the seven flavonoids in BioShield+™ have been proven to support a healthy, balanced cytokine response, in the face of dangerous environmental risks3-6. This special formula delivers the targeted help that your immune system needs right now.
2 – Natural Energy
The immune system is the “master switch” for your energy levels, which is why you get so tired when you’re sick. And if your immune system has become stressed over the years – from diet, lifestyle, and exposure to microtoxins - then you’ll really start to feel the fatigue7-8. That’s why BioShield+™ is such a potent energy booster9-10. It can help regulate your cytokine response, taking your immune system from “frayed, and on fire” to “calm, cool, and collected.” That means more energy for all the things you love and the feeling that you’ve got your life back.
3 – Mental Health & Clarity
Immune system stress can make its way to your brain, where it activates microglia – just like what happens when you get a concussion. In the short term, it can mean fogginess12 and a depressed mood13. And if this goes on for too long, it can mean really big brain health problems down the road14-15. So the targeted immune support that you get with BioShield+™ won’t just deliver better mental clarity today16, but it can keep your brain sharp and healthy for the many decades ahead17.
4 – Relief For Overworked Joints
When immune system stress produces too many inflammatory cytokines, they often get deposited in your joints18. Combine this with the years of overuse, and even simple movements become painful and tedious. Yet the flavonoids in BioShield+™ have been clinically proven to reduce post-movement soreness19. Not only that, but they can even help the body produce the new collagen, and extracellular proteins, it needs to keep joints healthy with age20.
5 – Food Sources Aren’t Enough
The flavonoids in BioShield+™ are incredible for sure. But it’d be nearly impossible to get them from even the healthiest diet. Modern farming practices have depleted our soil of its nutrients. By some counts, we now need 10 servings of some plants to get the same nutrients as we’d get in just one serving from fifty years ago21. And the nutrient content is degraded even further during the long process of packing, storing, shipping, and delivering to the supermarket22. So while an organic diet of whole foods is key to good health, it’s just not enough for optimal health.
Designed With Care
By Dr. Mark Rosenberg
All Sun Coast Sciences formulas are carefully designed by Dr. Mark Rosenberg, to ensure clinical dosing, of the best ingredients, with superior bioavailability. In BioShield+™, you’ll find…
Curcumin is pure magic when it can get into your cells… but most curcumin supplements never even make it out of your digestive tract. One study showed that 90% of the curcumin consumed was excreted in the feces23! That’s why Dr. Rosenberg chose a patented liposomal curcumin, developed by UCLA scientists. Each curcumin particle is wrapped in a lipid layer, for clinically proven 95% better bioavailability.24
CherryPure Tart Cherry Extract:
CherryPure’s clinical studies are exciting for anyone who wants more energy or mobility. In one study, weight lifters who trained with CherryPure were stronger, and less sore, following their workouts.25 Another study showed that endurance athletes who ran a half-marathon performed 13% faster and reported a 34% reduction in post-race soreness.26 If CherryPure delivers these benefits to athletes, imagine what it can do for the rest of us!
Out of the top 1,000 flavonoid-rich foods, cocoa contains the highest amount of flavonoids per milligram27. The specific flavonoids found in cocoa work by limiting production of a dangerous inflammatory protein called Interleukin 1-Beta.28
Boswellia has been shown to regulate production of an inflammatory cytokine called TNF-alpha, through pathways that other flavonoids are unable to regulate29. It’s also been shown to protect neurons as they age, to reduce unnatural anxiety, and to promote feelings and calm30.
This flavonoid is produced by grapes, to protect them from harsh sunlight, and is most often found in red wine. Multiple studies have shown that it slows production of a dangerous inflammatory cytokine called NF-kB31. And Resveratrol has also been shown to promote stable levels of sugar in the blood... for cleaner energy throughout the day.32
Several landmark studies have shown that Quercetin specifically limits the inflammatory output of fat cells.33 Not only that, but Quercetin has been proven to increase the bioavailability of resveratrol. And perhaps best of all: when combined with Resveratrol, Quercetin could lead to a decrease in fat deposits.34
Green Tea Extract:
It's the best source of a flavonoid called a “catechin,” which supports everything from detoxification, to targeted immune response management, to the release of natural energy stores. And just as exciting, multiple studies have shown that the active ingredient in green tea - EGCG – is highly effective at targeting fat deposits.35
How Much To Take (And When To Take It)
A standard serving of BioShield+™ is two capsules. You can take this serving once, twice, or three times a day. BioShield+™ can be taken with or without meals.
Two capsules a day is a standard maintenance serving, and great for long term benefits. Four capsules a day is particularly effective in the first month, and in times of acute stress on your body and mind. And some customers find that six capsules a day works do wonders for them, especially those who want more relief for overworked joints.
Order With Confidence
(We’ve Got Your Back)
All Sun Coast Sciences orders come with:
- Low-Cost, or Free Shipping: You’ll typically pay no more than $5 for shipping, and many of our packages include free shipping. We ship USPS First Class, and packages go out every night of the week. Most customers receive their orders in four days or less.
- A 365-Day Guarantee: If you don’t love our products, just call or write in, and we’ll be happy to refund you. We make it easy and hassle-free to get your money back
- 3rd-Party Testing: All of our ingredients are tested for purity upon receipt. Then, after each production run, our products are inspected at a third-party lab for integrity and potency. What you see on the label is what you get.
- No hidden health risks: Dr. Rosenberg is extremely careful about ingredient selection. Whenever possible, he chooses certified NON-GMO ingredients. And when our products contain allergens, we make sure it’s clearly labeled.
Frequently Asked Questions
With Dr. Mark Rosenberg
How does BioShield+™ help with immunity?
Think back to a day when you were really stressed out… you were probably “on edge” and quick to anger, right? Maybe you even picked a little fight with a loved one, or even said something you regretted?
Well, it’s the exact same with your immune system. When it’s stressed out, it can become overaggressive, attack stuff that it shouldn’t, and make you feel worse.
So you can think of the flavonoids in BioShield+™ like “therapy” for your immune system. They help it relax, chill out, and refocus its strength on real threats.
How does the immune system get stressed out?
These days, we’re exposed to a lot of stuff that wasn’t around when our immune system evolved. For example: the smoke and carbon pollution that we breath, the chlorine in our tap water, and the pesticides on our food. Frankly, the list goes on and on… our modern lives are practically a bath of microtoxins.
Now think of what would happen if you swallowed a glass of pure chlorine or pesticide? You’d have an immediate, intense response, as your immune system tried to purge this poison from your system.
And that’s exactly what’s happening – but at a much lower level – every day. These daily “assaults” push your immune system to work overtime, leaving it stressed and unable to defend against bigger threats. You might not feel it at first, but over the years and decades, it really adds up!
How can BioShield+™ give me more energy?
Your immune system is the “master switch” for how you feel. So when it’s overworked and stressed out, you never quite feel like you’re “at your best.” And it’s not the sort of fatigue that you can overcome with coffee!
But the flavonoids in BioShield+™ can give your immune system crucial, targeted support. That allows it to “calm down.” And that means that all of the energy it was sucking up gets redirected back to your overall vitality.
How can BioShield+™ give me more mental clarity?
When your immune system is stressed, it can also wear your brain down. Immune stress causes your brain’s glial cells – which constitute about 50% of its mass – to go into “attack” mode. Your brain doesn’t have any pain receptors, so you experience this attack as brain fog and moodiness. It’s unpleasant on a day-to-day basis, but if it goes on for years, it can lead to real problems and decline.
But as with energy, mental clarity can return when the immune response is calm, healthy and balanced – which is exactly what the flavonoids in BioShield+™ can do.
How exactly do the flavonoids work?
Let’s step back and talk about cytokines. They’re little immune system proteins that are sort of the “front lines of defense.” When your immune system is working well, they pick their targets carefully, and then go back into “standby.” But when your immune system is stressed, these cytokines can start to run rampant, and attack everything from harmless allergens, to your own healthy tissue!
The flavonoids in BioShield+™ have been clinically proven to promote a healthy, calm, balanced cytokine response to threats. They can send “signals” to your cytokines about how best to respond to threats. Because yes… you do want your cytokines to be ready to attack – you just don’t want them roaming your body like immune vigilantes.
Is there anything I should take to get better results?
To start, there are some things that you can stop doing: eliminate as many “assaults” to your immune system as possible. I’ve created an “Immune Health” ebook which goes into great depth on this, but two quick wins are: eliminate as much processed and non-GMO food as possible, and stop smoking.
Beyond that, yes: I recommend a good probiotic, since all health starts in the gut. I also recommend a high quality fish oil, which can balance our unhealthy, modern Omega 3:6 ratio (more on this in the eBook, but short version is that it causes immune system stress). That is my ultimate “immune system stack,” and since we typically don’t get these from a healthy diet, they’re key to supplement.
Then of course, I recommend high quality Vitamin C, a Vitamin D3/K2 combo, and a good magnesium supplement. Those are the “immune system basics” – they’re possible to get with a healthy diet, but if that’s not possible, then supplements are a good addition.
I don’t feel comfortable ordering online, can I talk to someone?
Of course you can! Just call us at 1-888-281-6816. You’ll speak to one of our incredibly friendly Customer Happiness Agents (seriously, they’re really great to talk to), and they’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you place your order.
How long will it take me to start seeing results with BioShield+™?
Most people report increases in mobility and flexibility right away, and many experience the rapid natural enhancements in energy and clarity, as well. The best results are achieved by people who regularly take BioShield+™ for 8 weeks. Please use as directed.
Real Customer Reviews
(1) Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Prof Chaolin Huang, Yeming Wang, Prof Xingwang Li, Prof Lili Ren, Prof Jianping Zhao, Yi Hu. The Lancet, VOLUME 395, ISSUE 10223.
(2) Peiris JS, Cheung CY, Leung CY, Nicholls JM . Innate immune responses to influenza A H5N1: friend or foe? Trends Immunol2009; 30: 574–584.
(3) Quercetin Down-regulates IL-6/STAT-3 Signals to Induce Mitochondrial-mediated Apoptosis in a Nonsmall- cell Lung-cancer Cell Line, A549. Avinaba Mukherjee and Anisur Rahman Khuda-Bukhsh. J Pharmacopuncture. 2015 Mar; 18(1): 19–26.
(4) Resveratrol as a Natural Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Molecule: Implications to Dendritic Cells and Their Crosstalk with Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Andreia M. Silva, Marta I. Oliveira, Laura Sette, Catarina R. Almeida, Maria J. Oliveira, Mário A. Barbosa, and Susana G. Santos. PLoS One. 2014; 9(3): e91406.
(5) Curcumin downregulates human tumor necrosis factor-α levels: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Sahebkar A, Cicero AFG, Simental-Mendía LE, Aggarwal BB, Gupta SC. Pharmacol Res. 2016 May;107:234-242. doi: 10.1016
(6) Curcumin, a Potential Inhibitor of Up-regulation of TNF-alpha and IL-6 Induced by Palmitate in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes through NF-kappaB and JNK Pathway. Shao-Ling WANG, Ying LI, Ying WEN, Yan-Feng CHEN, Li-Xin NA, Song-Tao LI, Chang-Hao SUN. Biomedical and Environmental Sciences Volume 22, Issue 1, February 2009, Pages 32-39
(7) Bosma-den Boer, M., van Wetten, M. and Pruimboom, L. (2012). Chronic inflammatory diseases are stimulated by current lifestyle: how diet, stress levels and medication prevent our body from recovering. Nutrition & Metabolism, 9(1), p.32.
(8) Black, P. and Garbutt, L. (2002). Stress, inflammation and cardiovascular disease. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 52(1), pp.1-23.
(9) Cox KH et al. Investigation of the effects of solid lipid curcumin on cognition and mood in a healthy older population. Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University. J Psychopharmacol. May 2015. (Vol 29) No 5: 642-651. DOI: 10.1177/0269881114552744
(10) Levers, K., Dalton, R., Galvan, E., O’Connor, A., Goodenough, C., Simbo, S., Mertens-Talcott, S., Rasmussen, C., Greenwood, M., Riechman, S., Crouse, S., and Kreider, R. B. (2016). Effects of powdered Montmorency tart cherry supplementation on acute endurance exercise performance in aerobically trained individuals. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1). doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0133-z
(11) Coughlin JM, Wang Y, Minn I, et al. Imaging of Glial Cell Activation and White Matter Integrity in Brains of Active and Recently Retired National Football League Players. JAMA Neurol. 2017;74(1):67-74. doi:10.1001/jamaneurol.2016.3764
(12) Leonie JT. Balter, Jos A. Bosch, Sarah Aldred, Mark T. Drayson, Jet JCS. Veldhuijzen van Zanten, Suzanne Higgs, Jane E. Raymond, Ali Mazaheri. Selective effects of acute low-grade inflammation on human visual attention. NeuroImage, 2019; 202: 116098 DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2019.116098
(13) Dantzer, R., O'Connor, J., Freund, G., Johnson, R. and Kelley, K. (2008). From inflammation to sickness and depression: when the immune system subjugates the brain. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 9(1), pp.46-56.
(14) Kim, Y. and Joh, T. (2006). Microglia, major player in the brain inflammation: their roles in the pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease. Experimental and Molecular Medicine, 38(4), pp.333-347.
(15) Blasko, I., Stampfer-Kountchev, M., Robatscher, P., Veerhuis, R., Eikelenboom, P. and Grubeck-Loebenstein, B. (2004). How chronic inflammation can affect the brain and support the development of Alzheimer's disease in old age: the role of microglia and astrocytes. Aging Cell, 3(4), pp.169-176.
(16) Andrew Scholey, Katherine Cox, Andrew Pipingas, David White, A Highly Bioavailable Curcumin Extract Improves Neurocognitive Function and Mood in Healthy Older People: A 12-Week Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial (OR32-05-19), Current Developments in Nutrition, Volume 3, Issue Supplement_1, June 2019, nzz052.OR32–05–19
(17) Carmona-Gutierrez, D., Zimmermann, A., Kainz, K. et al. The flavonoid 4,4′-dimethoxychalcone promotes autophagy-dependent longevity across species. Nat Commun 10, 651 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-08555-w
(18) Cytokines in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Collagen-Induced Arthritis. Erik Lubberts and Wim B. van den Berg. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2003;520:194-202.
(19) Levers, K., Dalton, R., Galvan, E., Goodenough, C., O'Connor, A., Simbo, S., Barringer, N., Mertens-Talcott, S., Rasmussen, C., Greenwood, M., Riechman, S., Crouse, S., and Kreider, R. B. (2015, November 16). Effects of powdered Montmorency tart cherry supplementation on an acute bout of intense lower body strength exercise in resistance trained males. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26578852
(20) Xiao L, Ding M, Fernandez A, Zhao P, Jin L, Li X. Curcumin alleviates lumbar radiculopathy by reducing neuroinflammation, oxidative stress and nociceptive factors. Eur Cell Mater. 2017;33:279-293. Published 2017 May 9. doi:10.22203/eCM.v033a21
(21) Mitchell, A., Hong, Y., Koh, E., Barrett, D., Bryant, D., Denison, R. and Kaffka, S. (2007). Ten-Year Comparison of the Influence of Organic and Conventional Crop Management Practices on the Content of Flavonoids in Tomatoes. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 55(15), pp.6154-6159.
(22) Marles, R. (2017). Mineral nutrient composition of vegetables, fruits and grains: The context of reports of apparent historical declines. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 56, pp.93-103.
(23) Metzler M, Pfeiffer E, Schulz SI, Dempe JS. Curcumin uptake and metabolism. Biofactors 2013;39:14–20.
(24) Begum, A., Jones, M., Lim, G., Morihara, T., Kim, P., Heath, D., Rock, C., Pruitt, M., Yang, F., Hudspeth, B., Hu, S., Faull, K., Teter, B., Cole, G. and Frautschy, S. (2008). Curcumin Structure-Function, Bioavailability, and Efficacy in Models of Neuroinflammation and Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 326(1), pp.196-208.
(25) Levers, K., Dalton, R., Galvan, E., O’Connor, A., Goodenough, C., Simbo, S., Mertens-Talcott, S., Rasmussen, C., Greenwood, M., Riechman, S., Crouse, S., and Kreider, R. B. (2016). Effects of powdered Montmorency tart cherry supplementation on acute endurance exercise performance in aerobically trained individuals. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1). doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0133-z
(26) Levers, K., Dalton, R., Galvan, E., Goodenough, C., O'Connor, A., Simbo, S., Barringer, N., Mertens-Talcott, S., Rasmussen, C., Greenwood, M., Riechman, S., Crouse, S., and Kreider, R. B. (2015, November 16). Effects of powdered Montmorency tart cherry supplementation on an acute bout of intense lower body strength exercise in resistance trained males.
(27) Goya, L., Martín, M., Sarriá, B., Ramos, S., Mateos, R. and Bravo, L. (2016). Effect of Cocoa and Its Flavonoids on Biomarkers of Inflammation: Studies of Cell Culture, Animals and Humans. Nutrients, 8(4), p.212.
(28) Mao, T., Powell, J., de Water, J., Keen, C., Schmitz, H., Hammerstone, J. and Gershwin, M. (2000). The effect of cocoa procyanidins on the transcription and secretion of interleukin 1B in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Life Sciences, 66(15), pp.1377-1386.
(29) Siddiqui, M. (2011). Boswellia serrata, a potential antiinflammatory agent: an overview. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 73(3), pp.255-261.
(30) Chevrier, M., Ryan, A., Lee, D., Zhongze, M., Wu-Yan, Z. and Via, C. (2005). Boswellia carterii Extract Inhibits TH1 Cytokines and Promotes TH2 Cytokines In Vitro. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, 12(5), pp.575-580.
(31) Xu L, Botchway BOA, Zhang S, Zhou J, Liu X. Inhibition of NF-κB Signaling Pathway by Resveratrol Improves Spinal Cord Injury. Front Neurosci. 2018;12:690. Published 2018 Oct 4. doi:10.3389/fnins.2018.00690
(32) Szkudelski, T. and Szkudelska, K. (2011). Anti-diabetic effects of resveratrol. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1215(1), pp.34-39.
(33) Chirumbolo, S. (2010). The Role of Quercetin, Flavonols and Flavones in Modulating Inflammatory Cell Function. Inflammation & Allergy - Drug Targets, 9(4), pp.263-285.
(34) Arias, N., Macarulla, M., Aguirre, L., Milton, I. and Portillo, M. (2015). The combination of resveratrol and quercetin enhances the individual effects of these molecules on triacylglycerol metabolism in white adipose tissue. European Journal of Nutrition, 55(1), pp.341-348. And Peredo-Escárcega, A., Guarner-Lans, V., Pérez-Torres, I., Ortega-Ocampo, S., Carreón-Torres, E., Castrejón-Tellez, V., Díaz-Díaz, E. and Rubio-Ruiz, M. (2015).
(35) Nagao, T., Hase, T. and Tokimitsu, I. (2007). A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans*. Obesity, 15(6), pp.1473-1483.